When teeth decay, they sometimes fall out. When this happens, a dental implant can replace the root of the tooth and offer a solution for restoring teeth, smiles and confidence. Implants are durable, look and feel real, are comfortable, and make eating and talking easier.
Implants provide a solid foundation for permanent (fixed) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
Dental Implants Surgery Includes
- The Implant. A titanium post that is inserted into your jawbone, to act like the roots of your natural teeth.
- The Crown. This is the artificial tooth that is attached to your implant; the tooth is designed to match your natural teeth in size, shape and color.
3 Advantages of Dental Implants
- Feel Better, Better Function. The inconveniences of missing teeth affect one’s everyday life — especially with chewing and speaking. A dental implant allows patients to eat and speak better.
- Protection of Existing Teeth and Bone Structure. A dental implant is attached directly to the jaw and replaces a missing tooth. As a result, it prevents any remaining teeth from shifting and causing damage or bone and muscle loss.
- Confidence Restored. Because teeth affect how a patient speaks and smiles, it also affects their sense of confidence. Dental implants restore teeth, communication, self-esteem, and smiles.
Dental Implants in Tulsa Starting at $1095
We're committed to providing you with quality dental implants that not only improve your oral health but also enhance your smile. At Restore Dentures and Implants of Tulsa, we offer high-quality dental implants starting at just $1095 (abutment not included).
This cost covers the implant process, from the initial consultation to the placement of your new implant. It does not include the abutment or crown, which are separate expenses. Our team will guide you through each step of the process in a warm and professional environment to ensure you're comfortable and satisfied with your results.
Best Price Guarantee on Dental Implants in Tulsa
We’ll beat any licensed dentist treatment plan by at least 10%, guaranteed. Must have an itemized treatment plan from the licensed dentist for identical services (excludes government and charity subsidized plans).